- HEPData : Database for High Energy Physics data
I am the current manager (since October 2013) for the HEPData project, developing and maintaining a database for experimental particle physics data. The previous web site (HepData) was recently superseded by a new web site (HEPData) developed in collaboration with CERN. Previously I worked on QCD phenomenology and in particular was responsible for the MSTW determination of parton distribution functions (see here for more information).
- HEPData and $\nu A$ scattering at IPPP/NuSTEC topical meeting on neutrino-nucleus scattering, IPPP, Durham, 20th April 2017
- HEPData overview at 2nd DPHEP Collaboration Workshop, CERN, Geneva, 13th March 2017
- News from HEPData at second workshop on "(Re)interpreting the results of new physics searches at the LHC", CERN, Geneva, 12th December 2016
- HEPData users' tutorial at kick-off workshop on "(Re)interpreting the results of new physics searches at the LHC", CERN, Geneva, 15th June 2016
- HepData talk at AAHEP8 Information Provider Summit, Amsterdam, 2nd September 2015