MPI@LHC 2023 is the fourteenth conference of a series of successful joint theory/experiment workshops that bring together the world's leading experts from theory and LHC experiments to discuss the latest progress on the physics relevant to the Multiple Partonic Interactions.
The conference will cover the following topics, divided in working groups:
- WG1: Minimum Bias, Underlying Event and Monte Carlo generators
- WG2: Double Parton Scattering
- WG3: High multiplicities and small systems
- WG4: Diffraction and small-x
- WG5: Heavy Ion collisions