Cosmology from Home is an online cosmology conference with a novel format aimed at bringing the real-world workshop experience into the virtual domain. The format includes the use of pre-recorded talks, and a combination of asynchronous and scheduled live discussions. A freely-navigated virtual office space also facilitates ongoing, organic discussions. The conference will bring together cosmologists from around the world to discuss the current state of cosmology at the interface of theory and observations.
The topics that will be discussed include:
• Inflation and the Early Universe,
• Cosmic Microwave Background and Thermal History,
• Large-Scale Structure of the Universe,
• Dark Matter, Neutrinos and Other Particle Astrophysics,
• Modified Gravity, Dark Energy and Foundations of ΛCDM,
• Gravitational Waves and Multimessenger Astronomy.