|Location:||Queen Mary, U. of London, Math. Sci.|
The Geometry and Analysis group at the School of Mathematical Sciences, Queen Mary University of London, encourages potential candidates to be considered for the next round of applications for several prestigious fellowships:
* Royal Society University Research Fellowship https://royalsociety.org/grants-schemes-awards/grants/university-research/
* STFC Ernest Rutherford Fellowship https://stfc.ukri.org/funding/fellowships/ernest-rutherford-fellowship/
* Dorothy Hodgkins Fellowship https://royalsociety.org/grants-schemes-awards/grants/dorothy-hodgkin-fellowship/
* Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship https://ec.europa.eu/research/mariecurieactions/actions/individual-fellowships_en
* Newton International Fellowship https://royalsociety.org/grants-schemes-awards/grants/newton-international/
* Stephen Hawking Fellowships https://www.ukri.org/funding/funding-opportunities/stephen-hawking-fellowships/
* Royal Commission for the exhibition of 1851 Fellowship https://www.royalcommission1851.org/awards/
The Geometry and Analysis group at the School of Mathematical Sciences (https://www.qmul.ac.uk/maths/research/geometry-and-analysis-group/) has 11 faculty members (Juan Valiente Kroon, Reto Buzano, Michael Farber, Pau Figueras, Mahdi Godazgar, Shahn Majid, Charalampos Markakis, Huy Nguyen, Michael Ruzhansky, Arick Shao, Primoz Skraba), with a wide range of research interests: from geometric analysis and mathematical relativity to gravitational aspects of string theory, numerical relativity and gravitational waves. The group has a track record of successfully supporting and/or attracting such fellowships.
Please submit your expression of interest together with a one page summary of the research project and a CV to Pau Figueras (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The internal deadline is the 18th of July.